Monday, December 24, 2012

A Very Special Holiday Entry


Dear Readers,
After not blogging for much of this semester, I offer you a brief (and hopefully entertaining) blog entry for the holidays.  Today I was enjoying last minute errand running/shopping at Holidays and I came across several things that fit under the “Junk You Never Need But Really Really want” category.  I had money on my person but I restrained myself and instead decided to discuss all of the things that I could have purchased on my blog.  

A Wine Sock Monkey

I have seen this several places now.  I like wine.  I also like socks and cute animals so a bottle of wine encased in a wine sock monkey is a trifecta of perfection.

M-CUPS

Nesting doll measuring cups.  I LOVE to measure things and I already have a set of Harry Potter nesting dolls in my apartment so clearly this is a sign that I should start a collection.

Magnetic Bottle Openers

Useful and cute.

Junk in the Trunk

This is a ceramic tree trunk in which you can throw your junk.  No other item more accurately fits the “Needless junk you never need but really really want” category than this. 

The world’s ugliest canvas of a poodle...
I’m still trying to find a picture of this since the pictures on my phone won’t load to my computer, but trust me, it was atrociously ugly.  

Happy Holidays All!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment